Thursday, January 5, 2012

A New Year-Grads and Brides, it's GO time! *Skin Care*

Happy 2012 Everyone!!!

Though it seems crazy, it's time to start thinking about Grad and Wedding Season!!!! Here are some great tips to get you through the next 6 months...

Skin Care:

It is a great idea to get a facial once every season.  Schedule a facial 3 weeks before your event, and for optimal skin health, schedule one 4 months before the event as well.  This will clean out the pores and will ensure your skin looks fresh and clean for your big day! 

*Note that it is important to use good skin care in between facials, to maintain the health and condition of the skin!!!  I recommend Sea Vital, and you can find this great skin care at Pure White!  One thing I stand by is that I would never recommend something I don't fully believe in-I use this skin care, I love it, and this stuff works!!!  Give me a call for more info and for the latest skin care promotions...

Stay tuned for my next Grad/Wedding blog- Topic: Nail Care!!!
All the best and Happy New Year!!!

Sarah
Pure White Esthetics Boutique
204-289-1650

No comments:

Post a Comment